Thursday, February 25, 2010

Perseverance Pays Off

Congratulations to...me passing my final exams at ACCA! That's six in a row with no fails. Just as i'm getting good at them, all over, no more exams! I am ecstatic though, after nine and a half years on and off, with a six year blip in the middle, hopefully it will all be worthwhile.

Despite that shock achievement, there are more important things in life. My Nan turned 85 yesterday which will most likely be her last birthday but she's keeping happy which is best for all of us at this difficult time.

Finally, I should say that some things never change. Kate, her mum and I came last (a respectable 5th) in the quiz on Monday. Chocolate always makes things better!

1 Comments:

At Tue Mar 16, 09:59:00 pm 2010, Anonymous Sarah said...

Hurray! Well done! I don't think I really got to talk to you the other night, so this by-passed me - excellent news :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home