Monday, September 13, 2004

Hearts Champion And Cinema Trip

Paul was back in work today so as is now the norm we played Hearts at lunchtime andtoday I won which gave me the bragging rights for the afternoon and generally puts me in a good mood. Also making me pleased was the disappearance of some of the roadworks on my way to work however it still took me just as long to get there!

Tonight I went to the cinema with Bill, Rosie, Sarah
and Kate to see Wicker Park - a psychological, comedy, romantic, drama sort of film. I'm not sure quite sure what to think of it yet but I think it was good because it was followable but quite predictable and too long which made it less good.

Anyhow, off to watch neighbours before I get to bed!

2 Comments:

At Tue Sept 14, 06:24:00 pm 2004, Blogger Dozy Rosie said...

I enjoyed the film, though it possibly was a little too long. Thought it was very clever the way everything linked together (probably wasn't that clever at all - you have to forgive me for being a bit simple when it comes to films!)

 
At Wed Sept 15, 09:31:00 pm 2004, Blogger Sarah S said...

Have just been writing comments on Rosie and Sarah's blogs so thought I would put one on yours as well so you don't feel left out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home