Sunday, April 02, 2006

I'm Working Away

Not like Craig David. I believe he is walking away. Tomorrow I'm heading off to Epsom for a couple of nights for my first ever time working where I have to stay away rom home. I can't remember the last time I stayed in a hotel, It's definitely been a while like nine or ten years or something. Anyway i'm sure it will be fine. It'll be good to audit again as I haven't been out on audit for about seven or eight months or so now. I'm only in the office three days this month!

I was up at 4am today to watch the Australian Grand Prix live because it's not the same recorded live. I did go back to sleep at 7 and get up at 12 so that should make up for any loss of sleep. The same applied to qualifying yesterday. Late night terrestrial telly just got worse as Quizmania was demoted to ITV2 from Friday but I guess it had lost some of it's novelty appeal.

Thierry Henry scored twice yesterday propelling me up the Dream Team standings but how far I don't yet know. I went to watch Hudersfield yesterday against Barnsley in front of the biggest crowd since the Division 3 Play Off match against Lincoln a couple of years ago. We won 1-0 after they missed a couple of sitters but automatic promotion is still on. Come on the Town!!!

1 Comments:

At Sun Apr 02, 04:08:00 pm 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Toph,

Hope you enjoy your hotel stay. I'm working away next week too (and the one after, and one after that, and a couple more). Not very far away, so I don't quite understand why, but don't seem to have any choice in the matter either. Nevermind!

Rosie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home