Saturday, May 13, 2006

40 New Chickens

I can now count 40 more chickens which hatched today. I'll be calling them all Stevie G which in real life would be confusing but is ok for my little story. This is of course after Steven Gerrard who scored two equalisers including a last minute one to send the FA Cup Final into extra time. He also scored in the penalty shoot-out which Liverpool won.

The remaining 75 chickens fate will be discovered tomorrow as things became a lot tighter at the top of Dream Team today. I was pictured alongside Wayne Rooney in The Sun today with the headline, "I'M GLAD ROO BROKE FOOT." This twisted my commetns which were well stated below and I'd like to wish Mr Rooney a full and speedy recovery. More about my piece in the paper another time. It's time for my final sleepless night for a while now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home