Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Best Of The Big Six Music Round 2007 - Toph

Last night Kate, JJ, Caroline and I performed below par including 4/20 in the theme round. We had a good music round but the poor teams around us also did. We were three behind three teams going into the final round but our (and Ed's and Kate's brother's) general knowledge (and internet) helped us to come 7th out of nine a whole five points ahead of last.

I've been listing the top songs from the music round in my opinion over the last 15 or so quizzes. This should give people an idea of what music I like but not what is generally played in the music round!

1. Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
2. All That I Need - Boyzone
3. Colour Blind - Darius
4. Who Do You Think You Are? - The Spice Girls
5. The First, The Last, My Everything - Barry White
6. The One I Love - REM
7. A Little Respect - Erasure
8. Breakfast At Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
9. Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
10. Man I Feel Like A Woman - Shania Twain
11. Old Before I Die - Robbie Williams
12. Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader
13. A Town Called Malice - The Jam
14. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
15. This Love - Maroon 5

A bit of something for everyone (apart from hardcore dance, RnB, and garage fans) and even JJ may agree with a couple of my choices though the rest of his list would be completely different and somewhat more respectable I imagine. I'm happy with my choices though. Maybe I should suggest it be released... or not!

2 Comments:

At Fri Aug 10, 07:36:00 pm 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't song no 15 actually called "Sunday Morning" or something like that?

 
At Sat Aug 11, 11:49:00 pm 2007, Blogger Toph said...

No that's a different Maroon 5 song! Who are you?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home