Monday, March 24, 2008

Traffic Light Dating 3 - The Experiment

For the first two instalments of this trilogy (so far) see September 2004 and February 2006.

The Friday after Valentines Day, Rob and I were out in Halifax and Liquid were running a Traffic Light Dating night. This involved stickers being given to everyone going in which were colour coded depending on people's availability. Red is "i'm not available", yellow is "try me", and green is "come and get me".

Unfortuneately they didn't seem to have many stickers on the door and only about 10% of people were wearing them, not including us. It really didn't live up to the hype but perhaps if the idea had been executed better, it could have been a success.

Note - Last night we went again as they had advertised the first ever Circus to be in Maine Street. Hmmm interesting. Turns out there was nothing in Maine Street and four stilt walkers in Liquid and someone with a face mask on. Again rather overhyped. I was wondering where the tigers were going to go! I do have to say though Maine Street rules. I also seem to meet people who i haven't seen for ages there too. In my last two visits i've seen Clare and Natalie, my old boss, and someone whose form i was prefect for at school though unfortuneately I have no idea who she was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home