Sunday, February 27, 2011

Jan, Feb Update

In January one of my own December leagues came 2nd in the weekly mini leagues just scuppered by a Torres (Liverpool) goal. The week after, one of my November leagues came third onlyscuppered by a Bradley Johnson (Leeds) goal. The following week I had the best individual team of the week though not picked by myself. Sadly they stopped prizes for that this year. We did win another weekly prize of £2k in early February which is now split between 16 as one member of the syndicate has pulled out. I've also stuck another £5 of teams in.

With regard to the seasonal leagues, we now has 7 in the top 75 and are currently first and third. Fingers crossed it stays like that but there's still three months to go which is a long time in any game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home