Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ellipse, Jury Service, Taxi Prices

Having been working at Oval Insurance for the past couple of months or so I'd just like to thank for making me feel welcome and pretty much lie one of their own staff.

After Oval, I served my jury service at Bradford Crown Court of which i received notice of a few weeks ago. The first day involved a lot of waiting around as I waited to be allocated a trial. I finally got one at about 3:00 and it ended up lasting five days. I then got released from my two week stint four days early as there was a shortage of trials in the second week. I'm not going to give any details of the case on here but I shall say it was a rewarding and interesting experience and one I hope to get the opportunity of doing again sometime.

After the recent strikes, the taxis in Halifax have put their prices up. There's putting prices up and there's putting prices up. Before the rise I used to pay between £10 and £12 but last night it was £16.70 which I feel is a bit steep. Not much I can do about it though I suppose.

1 Comments:

At Fri Oct 24, 04:53:00 pm 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home