Sunday, October 17, 2004

Bouncebackability

Such a useful word that describes many parts of my life recently.

Dad had an operation last week and is recovering well.
Phil (brother) had an operation this week and he is also home recovering.
Mum's car got scratched while it was being serviced and they fixed it for free and gave her a courtesy car.
Huddersfield Town lost to a side near the bottom of League 1 last week and beat the side previously unbeaten at the top this week.

Hopefully this will apply to me too as I got my exam result on Friday - 50% but I needed 55% to pass. This may have bad consequences and I feel i've let quite a few people down and am quite down about it.

Thanks to Rosie and JJ for temporarily cheering me up last night anyway.

1 Comments:

At Thu Nov 11, 07:51:00 pm 2004, Blogger Gamblog UK said...

Seems like Bouncebackability is growing into a phenomenon.

Heheh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home