Friday, February 18, 2005

The 1992 Great Pools Scam

To begin with I'll continue with my last post and say I could've been worse at bowling - when we were eating afterwards a teenage girl gave up after scoring 5 (all off the same bowl) after 8 rounds!

I read something interesting the other day about someone trying to cheat on the football pools. He changed his coupon to make it so that he had predicted all 61 results correctly. This would have won him £3.826 billion, which is 10 times Britain's GDP! Unfortunately for him he was caught and charged with forgery and attempting to deceive.

Went out for lunch with people from work again at lunchtime. I am finally feeling like they are beginning to accept me a bit now. Might be going to see Mr Wimpy next week :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home