Tuesday, December 13, 2005

28 Days Later

Business management is finally over. The exam seemed to go well which is a relief though if i fail the consequences won't be as bad as last time.

Not much has happened in the 28 days since my last post (apologies to those searching for the film). Well, I suppose a lot has really but it's just not terribly relevant now.

George Best, Richrd Burns, Eddie Guererro all died in the world of sport (that's "sport" if you're being picky). Four people I don't see much of nowadays had babies so congrats to Louise, Anna, Rooney, and Paul. I broke my drinking record taking the record to one dozen Smirnoff Ice type drinks in a night.

Hopefully I'll post more often now the exam is over and tell you all about all my Christmas parties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home