Tuesday, June 20, 2006

24

I think this is definitely mid 20's country now and still I go on living the same normal life. I think changes are ready to be made and maybe my 25th year will prove to be the biggest life-changing year of my life so far. I'm looking at houses to live in after my big win and who knows what else life has in store for me.

Speaking of my big win, I was able to access it for the first time today moving it from my current account to my internet account. I did encounter an unexpected problem when upon transferring the full amount I received the message "The maximum amount that can be transferred from this account is £20000.00" so 7 transfers and my banking was complete.

Thanks to those who remembered about my birthday. Those who didn't then never mind - there's always next year ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home