Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Bowling, Lack Of Activity

A couple of Saturdays ago I went bowling with Kate, Ellie and JJ in Halifax. It was my first visit to the new little alley. My scores were 62 and 72 placing me 2nd behind Kate. The lanes being too short is my pathetic excuse for these pathetic scores.

We then got 70 out of about 129 in the quiz but didn't go this week due to other commitments.

I went out with Rob on Saturday for Louise's birthday. She didn't join us but it seemed like a good opportunity to drink so we did. I met Phil, Richard and Amanda from the year 2000 and seem to remember spending a short time on stage at Jaks. Not good.

Cheryl left work today for pastures new so I hope that all goes well for her.

Not much else going on really that would be of interest to readers so i'll end this one here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home