Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Feeling Blue

Not sure why. The mornings are getting dark and the evenings are getting longer. Friday approaches slower and slower but I'll try and put a happy face on as usual and just hide how I really feel. Life could be worse I suppose - at least i'm healthy.

Kate, JJ and I did quite well in the quiz last night with 6th out of 9 and 78 out of 136. Kate won a book of interesting points in the raffle (such as why don't penguins feet freeze?). Friday's quiz is now almost written. I'd like to thank Google and Wikipedia for their help. Hopefully the checks on Wikipedia i've made will ensure all the answers are correct!

In other news, I bought a new phone. I don't know how it works but i'm sure i'll learn. Sily golf game records are +25 and +43. That's not good.

It's national blogging day or something daft today so that's the only reason for this post really. Not my most inspired offering I have to admit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home