Sunday, January 06, 2008

A Few Things To Mention

Over the quiet Christmas period I caught up on a couple of posts that got started but never got finished from earlier in 2007. They can be by following the links below:-

Phil's 21st
Tipping Debate

I'd like to congratulate JJ and Caroline on moving in together on Friday and wish them well for the future.

I'd also like to congratulate Jodie on her engagement over Christmas and thank her for actually looking at this every now and again!

My hotel room has now been booked for Las Vegas which isa relief. We just have to sort the 2nd week out now.

I took Phil to the airport very early yesterday morning as he's skiing for a week meaning I have the house to myself for a week. Hopefully I won't get too lonely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home