Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Nanna's 80th Birthday

Today is my nanna's 80th birthday. We had a party for her on Sunday with balloons and lots of nice food. Grandma and Grandad couldn't come as grandad was not well but is feeling a little better now. My cousin couldn't come either as his daughter has chickenpox. It was good to see my uncle and auntie again though, as I haven't seen them for about four years.

Other "interesting" news since my last post:- I went to the opticians. I took my car to the garage and they discovered it needed a part they haven't got. It keeps snowing and then stopping. The grass has not yet disappeared under the snow. I went to the pub for a quick drink with Rosie and Kate. I even had alcohol as Rosie drove over to me for a change as she is abstaining for lent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home