Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A Bit About Me For A Change

Just a quick post to say what I've been up to over the last couple of weeks.

A week last Friday I went into Huddersfield with Rob who brought Sharon and Matt along with him. This was the first time I'd met them. That was a hunky dory evening. Then on the Saturday I went to the Crucible for the semi-final which is the first time i've been in a one table environment. The highlight of the evening was the near 147 break and seeing myself on TV when I got home. On the Sunday of that weekend I went to Temujins for a meal with Dave, Lucy, Kate, Elly and JJ which was nice but I only managed 3 portions which is a bit poor with all you can eat.

Last weekend I went out again with Rob, Matt and Sharon who brought Vicki along as well. It was a bit of a squeeze in the back of the car but that's not always a bad thing. This was another fun evening with different dancing styles including Rob making shapes by himself for about 45 minutes and the girls dancing together on screen for about five minutes. The rest of the weekend saw me start to sell on eBay and try and fail to resurrect my OnDigital box from the dead. It works technically but I think updates are required which will take some searching on the internet before I can actually view digital tv through it again. It has been in a box under my bed for 3 years since I got Sky.

On Monday JJ, Sarah and I went to Kate's new house in Sowerby Bridge. Nice house, nicely decorated and furnished mostly. Must have been a good evening as time flew and I didn't leave until 12:30. Another busy couple of weekends coming up though I am considering taking this one a bit easy.

Oh and work is very busy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home