Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Return Of The Missing

I haven't posted for a while. I did try on Wednesday but it disappeared when I told it to publish and couldn't be bothered to re-write it. I just mentioned Stephen Taylor's handball for Newcastle where he went down like he'd been shot which was funny but I couldn't find any pictures of it due to the Bowyer Dyer fight.

After my night out of a couple of weeks ago where people were missing, (see comments) we were out again last night to see Kate in The Halifax Amateur Operatic Society production of Oliver. It was enjoyable to watch and then we caught up with Rosie (returning from Cambridge for the weekend) and Lucy and Dave (returning from Dublin for the weekend). No Ed though :-( It was nice to catch up with them all.

I drank more than 3 pints in a night since I was 17 last night. I reached 5 which was more than enough so no records were broken but at least my face remained intact. This was enough to confirm my suspicions that I can't handle pints very well. Always good if I want to get drunk quickly though!

1 Comments:

At Wed Apr 13, 09:00:00 pm 2005, Blogger Dozy Rosie said...

I miss you lot too, although being in Cambridge is proving to have its bonuses :) Was lovely to see you all on Sat - & well done Kate on a fantastic performance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home