Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Camera Concern

Yesterday on my way home from work, I stopped at a set of traffic lights with no-one behind me with two fulllanes of traffic to the left of me. The lights had just turned red and then I saw an ambulance in my mirror hurtling towards me. My natural instictive reaction was to pull forward and let the ambulance through, however as I pulled forward I suddenly remembered the camera on the lights to stop people jumping them. With the flashing lights of the ambulance, i'm not sure if the camera flashed but if it had any film in it should have flashed when I went through and when the ambulance went through. I did stop before the junction but within sight of the camera so hopefully I won't get a fine. If I do I will appeal but any advice on the subject would be most welcome.

My brother beat me 3-1 at snooker tonight. I missed an easy pink to level it and he potted a long black to desrvedly win the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home