Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Super Chelsea (Just)

Tonight Chelsea were cruising at 3-0 up after 20 minutes against Barcelona (4-2 on aggregate) but then the opposition hit back to lead on away goals. A John Terry 76th minute winner sealed it for Chelsea who showed enough class even though they were outplayed for much of the game. The final result 5-4 on aggregate. Man Utd went out losing 2-0 on aggregate to AC Milan but this was great compared with Werder Bremen's 10-2 aggregate defeat to Lyon though i'm sure that's no consolation to United fans.

In my news, I went to play snooker last night with my brother and after a diabolical start I pulled back from 2-0 down to draw 2-2, remaining unbeaten in erm 3 matches this year (July 2004 - June 2005). Perhaps I should use my membership more often. I'm going bowling again with old work and BADCASS on Thursday hoping to improve on last time.

No-one seems to be reading this anymore :-( Still it's nice for me to look back on even if no-one else is interested.

1 Comments:

At Wed Mar 09, 12:47:00 am 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just because nobody comments on your posts, doesn't mean that nobody reads anymore... or something :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home