Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sliding Doors, Unknown Band

Last night I watched Sliding Doors for the first time since I saw it at the cinema 7 years ago. I followed it past the first 20 minutes this time though and quite enjoyed it even though I couldn't relate any of the story at all to my own life which I like to do sometimes with films.

I went out into Halifax on Friday night to see a band with JJ, Sarah, and Kate (who knows someone in the band. I don't know the name of the band yet but I'll post it when I do find out. We got a free CD just for giving them our e-mail addresses (they weren't all that good though so they only got the one I check once a week). We then went to pubs but as it was Good Friday, they closed early so we went to Jumpin Jaks and stayed until late. It was a nice night out but felt like there was something missing.

England won, Huddersfield won, Bradford lost so it was a good weekend for football. Special mention to Town ending their run of 7 successive away defeats - nice one. I'm going on Tuesday to see Town play Sheffield Wednesday which should be a good match. I had a bit of trouble convincing the lady in the ticket office that I wasn't a Sheffield fan ut Ithink she believed me in the end. Must be something to do with me looking like a football hooligan (or not).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home