Thursday, April 14, 2005

Winning Streak

It was The Grand National last Saturday and I had a £4 each way bet on the favourite and eventual winner, Hedgehunter. I had also picked the winner in the sweepstake at work and including my small losses on another 7 horses(!) I made a £44 profit.

I won an online quiz about a week ago earning me $5.

I finished 22nd in League 2 on Football Manager 2005 with Northampton after lloking certain to get relegated all season in 23rd.

Then my run ended when I bought some raffle tickets at Oliver. JJ bought some straight after me and won a bottle of wine which he can't even drink. Pfffrt.

Then we went to the quiz at The Stafford Arms on Tuesday. Most of our answers were right so we lost. Okay a slight exagerration, there were only about 3 answers given by the quizmaster that were wrong but it's a quiz and so he should ensure his answers are correct.

1 Comments:

At Thu Apr 14, 11:05:00 pm 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should stick to the 6. at least there you can argue about the answers! plus you get a prize for coming last!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home