Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Business Management - Take 3

Today was the start of my studying again. Business Management for the 3rd time. I feel I may be drinking in the last chance saloon with this one so hopefully it will go well. Exam in December so I'll be busy studying until then. This means blog posts may be few and far between for the next four months (after the one about Sarah's wedding) or so or I may need it to let out my frustration.

Anyway my first day at college was encouraging. I knew more than everyone else (not surprising as it's my third attempt). Let's hope it stays that way. My tutor has an Ashley Giles King Of Spain replica mug as he's from Birmingham and "The King Of Spain" plays for Warwickshire. He said some of the originals had been sold on eBay for around £200!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home