Monday, June 27, 2005

Personal Bests Tumble

Last week I beat a couple of long standing personal bests and now it's time to share them.

Firstly I completed Spider Solitaire on difficult level at lunchtime at work. This beat my personal best of only getting 3 suits complete. Sadly I still have a 0% completion record as that was my victory in 105 attempts.

My other personal best was due to a combination of a couple of things. I was out for my birthday and the 5 year factor. Friday night saw me consume 2 VK Ices and 9 Smirnoff Ices (= 11 vodka drinks) which beats my previous best of 10. Still can't get up to 6 pints though. Doubt I'll ever equal that yet alone beat it. The most impressive thing was I didn't have a hangover though lots of fizz doesn't agree with my stomach very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home