Friday, December 01, 2006

New Stuff

Well, to be more specific, a new TV. The beast (mentioned in an earlier post) came last Friday and it's great. The cinema sound is now connected along with the DVD player and the Sky HD is being fitted on Sunday.

I went to Jumpin Jaks (after loads of other places) on Saturday. I saw Spencer, Brook, Amanda, Shelley and Jess again which was good. I've not had a night out for a while now where I haven't seen anyone I know or knew who I wasn't expecting to see as a couple of weeks earlier I'd met Louise and her mum. Some guy saw me who knew me but i'm not entirely sure who he was but he'd seen me in the Courier so we made conversation for a few minutes about that before I exited the conversation still not knowing who he was!

3 Comments:

At Fri Dec 01, 04:28:00 pm 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem to have a thing about people's mums. What's happened to Kate's?

 
At Fri Dec 01, 08:17:00 pm 2006, Blogger Toph said...

Ha there's random mums and Kate's mum who I still see (with Kate) most Monday nights!

 
At Mon Dec 04, 09:15:00 am 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good lad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home