Sunday, February 11, 2007

First Laptop Post

As the title suggests, this a the first post from my laptop and indeed the first from my new house. Connection speed is fast but we seem to be on a very temperamental wireless network which keeps disconnecting me. This is very annoying, especially when playing poker. Maybe it's to do with wall thickness or distance from the router but I think we'll just see how things progress as Phil has plans to make it better. I also have none of my old documents as the network isn't working between our computers yet. Hopefully these minor problems will be sorted soon.

2 Comments:

At Mon Feb 12, 09:28:00 am 2007, Blogger Dozy Rosie said...

In my experience, wireless networks have a mind of their own!
Mine at home is refusing to connect again, despite having a full signal, and as far as I can tell nothing has been changed since it was working. Grrrrr!

Hope you're enjoying your new house!

 
At Mon Feb 26, 05:47:00 pm 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would run a wired network if i was you marsh. Had a lot of trouble with wireless myself, tried a booster but it just doesn't seem to be up to standard yet. Also it will be quicker between computers, which it sounds like you're wanting to do.... Mulitplayer?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home