Monday, March 26, 2007

Playstation 3 The Weekend

Motorstorm became frustrating in the single player mode as it doesn't really matter what you do in the first two and a half laps of a three lap race as you can still catch up as long as you're not too far behind. However sometimes it's a plus sometimes it's a minus and it just makes you want to complete it even more when you finish 0.03 off getting through to the next level three times in a row. I then played online and earned legend status. A little over the top perhaps given my 3 out of 22 win ratio but I was often in the top three (not unlike my poker stats).

Resistance: Fall Of Man arrived through the letterbox on Saturday morning. I'm not really into shooting games especially in the first person but since we've only got 2 games I thought I might as well have a go. Phil had told me how hard it was but I was pleasantly surprised to find I was ok at it. I then found out I had it on easy and he had it on hard. This was after he challenged me to a duel beating me 200 points to 10.

It's very good and I'd recommend anyone who has ever played a game and who has plenty money to buy one as the media centre capabilities make the price tag not wholly unreasonable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home