Sunday, March 18, 2007

Yawn 2

I went to bed at 12:00 getting up at 2:00 this morning and am off back to bed when I finish this. The grand prix is over. Kimi Raikkonen won with Fernando Alonso 2nd and new brit Lewis Hamilton 3rd. He'll be the next British world champion. Jenson who?!

It is also the end of St Patrick's Day today/yesterday. Ireland were unlucky in the Six ations rugby with France taking the title in the last minute of their game. However in cricket Ireland shocked Pakistan by knocking them out of the World Cup may now progress to the Super 8 stage of the tournament. To be sure (to be sure (haha)) to qualify they just need Zimbabwe to lose their remaining two games which is very likely as they're rubbish!

I'm going to my grandparents for lunch with my dad. Not really sure that's how Mother's Day (grandma cooking for all of us) is meant to work but never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home