Sunday, February 25, 2007

Updates From The Past

Not much has been going on recently so I've had a look back and can update readers on a few things.

In March last year, I went to see The Feeling with Eppy. I tipped them for BRIT Award nominations 2007. Sure enough, they were nominated for the best single with Fill My Little World. The world beckons in 2007 for them.

In June I commented on prize money at Wimbledon. This week it was announced that women will be paid as much as men. Surely it's only a matter of time before we see men playing best of three set matches in grand slams now.

Just a couple of weeks or so after moving out of my parents house, my room is now empty and being redecorated. No turning back now.

Also in March last year I wrote about

I should also say well done to Sarah B and L for qualifying. Moragh qualified too. Adeel passed professional stage and loads of people passed AAT exams whose namdes will be mentioned when they pass the full thing.

Also in March last year I wrote about snooker tickets being in hgh demand. Well this year was not better. I spent 4 hours 15 minutes on the phone or online trying to get tickets. The phoneline kept cutting me off whenever I got through and the website didn't work as it wouldn't let me enter which card I wanted to pay with. Then it begin towrok once my first three choices were sold out. I did manage to get get on the second row of the world champion Graeme Dott's first round match so I suppose that's pretty good even if he is quite rubbish and slow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home