Friday, August 24, 2007

Tom Barber - A Tribute

Tom leaves work today and since he's entertained me over the last 33 months or so here's a little tribute.

Beer is one of his loves however things aren't how they used to be and burger and a pint at Head Of Steam at lunchtime never happens anymore. The social aspect has been dying recently hence time for the move.

As the second longest standing member of the audit department Thomas was always the one who somehow passed all his exams without having a clue what he was doing at work.

My email inbox will certainly be much emptier and my phone will ring less and hopefully I'll never hear the words "Marsh can you do this for me? I can't do it." again!

So it's a farewell to "The Lothario of Huddersfield Accounting" and good luck in Leeds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home