Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sleepy, Fatboy

Monday's quiz was average. I seem to remember it being Kate, her mum and I getting 80 out of 139 coming 7th out of 9. On Tuesday night I went to the Yorkshire Bank quiz with Andrea, Karen and Louise from work and think we came 6th out of about 50 which was a pretty decent effort.

It's the last early morning grand prix of the season in China this morning hence the strange post time. I'm really tired at the moment mainly due to waking up during the middle of the night every night this week and my usual taking ages to get to sleep. There's normally a reason for this but I can't put my finger on it this time.

I went out with Rob and Ann for another standard Friday night in Halifax. We did see Louise, her mum, and sister and Louise commented on how young I looked which is always nice in my quest for eternal youth.

Last night I went to the cinema with Kate to see Run Fatoy, Run which is directed by David Schimmer (Ross from Friends) and I would recommend seeing to anyone because it is a nice simple to understand British comedy.

Finally England produced a shock in the Rugby World Cup by knocking out Australia yesterday. France also produced a shock knocking out clear favourites New Zealand which means we actually have some chance of winning though they will be tough semi-final opposition next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home