Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Christmas and Drink

Christmas Day was good, the same routine which is good - I'm all for routines. There weren't many presents to open as my mum didn't wrap anything up as she'd ordered the items on the internet through my account anyway. Bit boring now I'm older.

Boxing Day was the (now) usual day in front of the football on Sky. Again another enjoyable day. Huddersfield won too which made it better.

Today has been good in the main though I feel my sleep pattern is a bit out as I'm getting up at lunchtime and posting to my blog at this time. It was the pub quiz tonight which we came close to winning a proper prize but failed miserably in the final round rather than just all of them.

Then we (Ed, Bill, Rosie and I) went to Rosie's house to play Cranium. This was fun. Then we eventually went home, everyone full of alcohol except myself (driving as usual). I then get home to find my brother and his mates drunk with bottles covering the kitchen worktop (parents are away). I haven't had alcohol for ages but it's not that that bothers me. I'll be doing that tomorrow. It's just the regular misuse and disregard for others that annoys me.

Anyway enough said - not in the best of moods. Wonder if i'll ever get to bed.

1 Comments:

At Tue Dec 28, 11:44:00 am 2004, Blogger Dozy Rosie said...

Grrr, brothers! I know the feeling! Almost as annoying as computers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home