Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Traffic Light Dating 2 - The New Spin

The original post many months ago now involved real traffic lights however, this does not. I was out with Rob on Saturday night in a busy Halifax ending up in Jumpin Jaks where they were plugging their Traffic Light Dating party night.

This occurs as it's the nearest Friday before Valentines Day and involves people wearing sashes (so I'm led to believe). The colours of the sashes are red (for no i'm not interested), amber (try me) and green (I'm up for it). It's a good idea and would make life a lot easier on the dating front I still prefer the idea of people wearing flashing lights on their head but maybe that would have it's downfalls. I wonder if I'll come across traffic light dating again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home