Monday, April 09, 2007

The Last Week

Goals On Sunday on Sky reported last Sunday that Chris Kamara was leaving Sky to rejoin Bradford City as manager. Unbelievable I thought! So anyway, I let a couple of City fans know. Later on I checked and saw nothing about it. Stupid April Fools Day!

JJ, Caroline, Kate, her mum and I got 84 out of 139 in the quiz coming 5th out of 10. It was a bit crowded. In a new feature I will be naming my favourite song from the music round and see what a quality mix tape I can come up with in 15 weeks. Week 1: Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus!

Ed came back for Easter on Wednesday and came round and fixed my broadband problems and tried fixing my laptop. We now think it's the mouse that is the problem but it's it's only crashed once since so it's difficult to tell. I took the opportunity of a non Playsation owner coming round to beat him at Resistance: Fall Of Man which I did, 30-20 (phew).

JJ, Ed and I went to The Murg on Thursday which was nice but the music was loud. I beat Ed at pool after we'd had a random chat with some girl Ed knew from primary school. On Thursday the three of us were joined in The Allan Fold by Caroline and then Lucy and Dave and then Kate and Alison! It's a nice pub and was good to see all of them again.

I've been gambling at the weekend with no success on the football, a small amount of success on the golf (though the hedging was perfect) and a bit of success on poker helped by winning from a 10% chance when all in as I was tired and couldn't really see what suit my cards were! They've now made the pictures of suits bigger so that won't happen again.

Quiz again tonight with a changed line up. But who will it be? No doubt details will appear here within a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home