Sunday, February 12, 2006

Diane Leaves So There Was A Night Out...

Which I joined after watching some (it clashed with Neighbours) of the African Nations Cup Final where Egypt beat Ivory Coast 4-2 on penalties. They were unlucky to win before this as the referee was a blatant help throughout even though Ivory Coast generally dominated and look good for the World Cup (though having seen what group they are in maybe not).

Loads of people from work were out round Huddersfield - too many to count - and it was a really good evening. I lasted until 2:30 which is the latest i've been out for a while and I think I remember everything too which is good after 11 of my usual and a chocolate shot (mmmm chocolate) in the newly opened Bar Chocolate. I still couldn't outdo Tom on his "proper" drinks as he just appears to be an invincible drinking machine so left him in Tokyo and I think everyone else had gone by this stage.

Hangover was bad on Saturday afternoon but by half time it had gone. I was seeing Huddersfield play top of the table (now ex top haha) Colchester. They were clearly the better team on the day but I'm not complaining and will take the 2-0 victory leaving us firmly in the play off spots.

After this weekends games I reckon I am 5th in Sun Dream Team which would land me a cool £5250 but many things can change between now and the end of the season. That's useful as poker isn't ging so well at the moment - still up though!

I feel like i'm in for a busy week ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home